Healthy hair provides a special grace to our personality. General concept is that women are very possessive about the health of their hair but the thing that we don’t know is that men are equally conscious about the health of their hair. If your hair is damaged due to dryness, dandruff or split ends then naturally you will like to go for medicated shampoo or medicated hair lotion. You must keep in mind that medicated items are extremely strong and possess strong after-effects so you must not try them unless you have tried harmless natural remedies for damaged hair.
Just give a try to these 9 natural remedies and you will find an amazing improvement in the health of your hair.
Avocado nourishes your hair with minerals and vitamins.
- Remove the pit of a ripened avocado.
- Mash it and then blend it with an egg.
- Wet your hair and apply the avocado blend to your hair.
- Leave the mixture on your hair for 20 to 25 minutes and then wash it off.
- Apply this mixture once every week until you get the desired results.
Butter possesses calcium and fats that not only improve the health of hair but it also provides a special, silky look to your hair.
- Take small amount of butter on your finger tips.
- Massage the butter on the roots of your hair.
- Cover your hair with a plastic bag or a shower cap after the massage.
- Leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes and then wash it off with the help of a shampoo.
Olive oil possesses essential vitamins that are very important for the nourishment of your hair and keep your scalp moisturized.
- Take half cup olive oil and warm it on the stove, keep in mind not to boil it.
- Massage your head with this lukewarm oil.
- First you must cover your hair in a plastic bag.
- Wrap a towel over the plastic bag.
- Let the oil sit in your hair for around 40 to 45 minutes.
- Wash it off with the help of a shampoo.
Tea is a multi-purpose remedy used to treat cough, obesity, fever, and hair damage issues.
- Bring water to the boiling point.
- Add a teaspoon of tea in the water.
- Don’t add sugar or milk and let the water cool down.
- Shampoo your hair.
- Rinse off the shampoo with water.
- Splash tea over your head at the end of your hair wash.
- Your hair will not only feel fresh but tea will also highlight the color of your hair.
Apple cider vinegar
- Add two table spoons of olive oil in a bowl.
- Add one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in the olive oil.
- Add the whites of three eggs in the olive oil and apple cider vinegar.
- Blend the mixture.
- Massage the mixture in your hair and cover the head with shower cap.
- Let it sit for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Rinse it off with a shampoo.
- Take a small portion of shampoo.
- Blend it well with one egg.
- Massage for five to seven minutes.
- Rinse it off.
Whether you take Olive oil, Coconut oil, Almond oil or Jojoba oil, all of them incur magical effects on damaged hair.
- Take a few droplets of botanical oil and apply it on your wet hair.
- Massage your hair properly with the oil for a few minutes.
- Cover the hair with a shower cap.
- Cover your head with a towel.
- Let it sit for half an hour and then wash it off with a shampoo.
- Blend sandalwood oil with olive oil.
- Rub the mixture on the palm of your hands and then apply it on hair ends.
After washing your hair with a shampoo, take 1/4th cup of apple cider vinegar and mix it with 3/4th cup of fresh water. Pour the mixture over your washed hair and you will feel amazing softness and shine in your hair.