Pregnant After 40
Planning to get pregnant late in life is not only doubtful for pregnancy but it is also dangerous for a woman’s life. But this truth is that this trend of having babies late in life is carrying on with quite a speed. Most of the women these days try to marry late due to three main reasons:
- Firstly they want to go for higher studies before marriage such as P.H.D.
- Next they want to settle in their career lives before they get marry.
- They want to marry the true love of their life so they tend to wait for that perfect person to arrive.
Due to these decisions women tend to reproduce late, that is the reason women’s health pregnancy after 40 has complicating effect on the lives of these women.
Complications faced by women of 40+
You must bear it in mind that the chances of pregnancy decrease with the advancement of age. Not only the chances decrease but if you do get pregnant then the complications for you and baby will increase. Although there are some social advantages of getting pregnant so late but the biological complications are far greater than the social advantages. Most of the women think that getting pregnant far late in their youth is a more better option due to the fact:
- They have gained more experience upon reaching their late youth, more experience is better for raising baby in a better way.
- They have become wiser and mature by reaching their late youth, this way they can do more responsible justice to their role as a parent.
- They don’t have to worry about financial aspects of pregnancy, giving birth and raising a baby. Being financially independent makes you more confident and secure about raising a baby.
Women’s health pregnancy after 40 puts you at great risk for infertility and abnormal pregnancies.
Planning to get pregnant is one thing but getting actually pregnant is a totally different thing. Women who try to get pregnant late in life mostly end of unsuccessful. But now you don’t have to worry because different infertility treatments are available now that can help you conceive at this late age. The treatments for infertility that are available in the market include:
Although most of these treatments are effective but getting an infertility treatment doesn’t mean that you are definitely going to end up pregnant. These treatments do increase the chances for pregnancy but they don’t make you pregnant.
Getting pregnant in 40’s will also put your pregnancy at greater risk for the chromosomal disturbance. Woman’s eggs tend to get weaker with every passing year of her life. Doctors strongly recommend that if you want to get pregnant in life then you must plan to get it early in life.
If you get pregnant late in life then your pregnancy will either result in chromosomal disturbance or miscarriage. So in order to avoid women’s health pregnancy after 40 complications, you must try to go for pregnancy as soon as possible.