Home / Care Tips / Every Girl Must Beware Of Toxic Shock Syndrome! Reason Behind Is Horrifying!

Every Girl Must Beware Of Toxic Shock Syndrome! Reason Behind Is Horrifying!

Girls everywhere need to read this very carefully because reading this might save them from the shock of a lifetime. Recently a girl passed out in her toilet and was instantly rushed to the hospital in an emergency. It turns out that the girl had been suffering from a bacterial infection that got worse so she passed out. Doctors had to induce a coma in order to save her life. Doctors were of the opinion that she might have suffered from toxic shock syndrome.

During the tenure of her illness, the girl not only lost a significant amount of hair but she also lost most of her nails. Doctors got very worried upon observing her situation because her health had suddenly deteriorated just over a time of few days. Although her condition was not good still the girl survived this trauma and regained consciousness almost a week after her passing out.

toxic shock syndrome

To the horror of her parents and doctors, when this girl regained her consciousness, she had lost her memory.

Horrifying revelations

After further investigations, it was revealed that the girl had fallen into this situation due to the use of tampons. Tampons are a regular tool for menstruating women but nobody ever imagined that it contained such horrifying after-effects. Recently many other controversies have aroused due to the use of tampons, including the attack of Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Earlier this year, a story of an American model was going viral who lost her leg due to Toxic Shock Syndrome.  That model was leading a successful and expensive life but it turns out that she lost everything due to the use of tampons.

Although most of the doctors are of the opinion that a tampon itself is totally harmless still there are many speculations regarding the harmless effects of tampons. Some of the doctors claimed that tampons can be harmful due to the presence of bleach in them. While the other group of doctors’ claims that tampons are harmless but if they are left inside for a long duration then they can attract bacteria resulting in Toxic Shock Syndrome.

However Tampons are not the only reason behind Toxic Shock Syndrome. Toxic Shock Syndrome occurs due to the attack of Staphylococcus aureus bacterium. Doctors are also of the opinion that tampon fibers also play an important role in scratching vagina that can attract the bacteria and cause infection.

Beware!

If any of you girls feel

  • Lowering in blood pressure
  • Severe headache
  • High fever
  • Blurred vision
  • Confusion
  • Pain in muscles
  • Body rash
  • Diarrhea
  • Vomiting
  • Seizures
  • Nausea
  • Redness in different parts of the body such as mouth or eyes

Then it means that you need to get immediate medical attention. Most of the women tend to mistake the symptoms of this disease for the common flu or throat infection however if you are menstruating and you face these symptoms then beware.

Some of the times, Toxic Shock Syndrome can result in kidney failure, liver failure, heart failure or shock.

Check Also

How To Wash Breasts Properly-A Step-By-step Tutorial

How to wash breasts properly, Maintaining the hygiene of breasts is very important because breasts …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons