As you get old, like your body, your hair also undergoes certain changes and those changes in hair occur after almost every 7 years. Like every circle in the nature, there is also a hair circle that includes three stages including rest, shed and grow. Slow growth is traumatizing for any human being but most of all a woman. Most of the women are passing through this trauma wondering that what makes your hair grow faster. According to an expert of hair restoration, we have approximately 150,000 to 200,000 hairs on our head and we shed 100 a day, average 36,000 per year and later regenerate at the same rate.
But, sometime we face problems in regeneration. In order to keep the rhythm constant women often use different techniques. The average growth rate of hair is half inch per month but it can be enhanced after proper care.
Season in which hair grows fast:
The growth of the hair has genetically determined process that varies from person to person. According to the research, hormones associated with the increase of hair growth are generally released in summer season.
Ways to grow your hair faster:
Here are some most important techniques that we cannot ignore for fast growth of hairs.
- Diet plays a vital role for fast growth of hairs. Diets that consist of vitamins like A, B, C and E, particularly vitamin B, are considered as the best for faster hair growth. Some diets that contain minerals are also considered as a good for fast hair growth.
- Use castor oil for the fast growth of hair because it contains vitamin E. With castor oil you can also mix coconut, olive and other oils. Massage your hair with the mixture for about 25 to 40 minutes then wash your hair with shampoo.
- Massage you scalp regularly because it helps the blood to circulate in the veins and will efficiently provide the hairs with required nutrient.
- Keep yourself calm and tension free. Do not take any stress, as it is believed that taking too much stress can harm your process of hair growth cycle. It disturbs the hormones that help to regenerate the hairs.
- Brush your hair regularly. According to an estimate, non-regular brushing of hair will cause them damage and make them fall. It is suggested that brushing your hair regularly or at least twice a day is important to fuel the circulation in the scalp.
- Hair food supplement is considered a very important technique to grow your hair fast. It is suggested that use this supplement only when you are not able to provide the required nutrient for the growth of your hairs.
- Drink an adequate level of water. As we all know that the lack of water causes dehydration that directly affects your hair growth, only known by few people. It is a common fact that our body is composed of 60 to 80 percent of water. When we receive the inadequate level of water it directly affects the health of the cell and its reproduction, results in dehydration and reduction of our hair growth.
Remember do not use heating tools for over-styling your hair because it will affect the growth of the hairs or damage them. If you want to heat them, reduce its temperature.