Every person wants his/her hands to look like the most beautiful and delicate hands on earth. Women all around the world try hard to follow different beauty tips or get famous beauty treatments to get alluring and soft hands. But the issue is that all of these beauty procedures are extremely costly and most of them cannot be done at home. Now you don’t have to worry about the beauty of your hands anymore because the below mentioned natural beauty tips for hand care are extremely easy-to-do and affordable for any person.
The biggest issue of most of the women is that their hands get rough and sore due to the constant use of soap, washing powder and water throughout the day. Here are three of the easiest home remedies that are going to help you gain back the beauty and delicacy of your hands.
Beauty tip no 1
- Take three teaspoons of olive oil in a bowl and then you have to add two teaspoons of sugar in this olive oil.
- Stir the mixture with teaspoon in order to make the oil and sugar blend with each other.
- Now you have to apply this oil on your hands and then massage in a gentle motion.
- After massaging, you have to leave this oil on your hands for at least 10 to 15 minutes and then wash the hands with the help of lukewarm water.
- Enjoy the delicate look of your hands.
Beauty tip no 2
- You have to prepare a thick paste by combining one teaspoon of gram flour, one teaspoon of fresh cream that you gathered from the top of fresh milk, plus one teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Stir it hard with a teaspoon so that it blends properly and becomes a nice creamy paste.
- Now you have to apply this paste on your hands properly.
- You must let this paste dry on your hands.
- When the paste has dried on your hand then you have to rub it off with the help of your palms.
- Next you have to rinse it off with cold water.
- Later on you have to apply a few droplets of olive oil on your hands.
- Now your hands will look glowing and pretty.
Beauty tip no 3
- Take a bowl and add four teaspoons of rose water in it.
- Next you need to add around three teaspoons of glycerin in this rose water.
- After this you need to squeeze out the lemon juice from two lemons of medium size and add into this mixture.
- You must store this mixture in a bottle and then place it in a fridge.
- Whenever you are going outside then first apply this mixture on your hands.
- You must also apply this mixture on your hands before going to bed.
- This mixture will not only bring out the real beauty of your hands but it will also protect your hands from the harmful effects of chilly winter.
The above mentioned beauty tips are extremely beneficial for you as the elements used in these tips are easily available in every kitchen plus these tips are highly effective. Do try them if you are a soon-to-be- bride.