Most of the people make egg rolls with rectangular fry pan. But have you ever thought you can make it with the round fry pan?
All you need are;
- 3 eggs.
- 1 table spoon milk.
- 1 table spoon of chopped carrots.
- 1 table spoon of chopped onions.
- 1 table spoon of chopped spring onions.
- Salt and freshly ground pepper.
Follow the steps below to make the best egg rolls at home.
- Crack all 3 eggs in a bowl and add milk and salt. Add the amount of salt of your own taste. However I would recommend to add ½ teaspoon of salt. Mix it until it is combined.
- For removing chalaza, pass through a fine sieve. Chalaza contains cholesterol which is not beneficial for health. Moreover, it is also removed for giving a great texture to the dish.
- After removing chalaza, add chopped carrots, onion and spring onion and add pepper.
- Stir it, until the whole mixture is combined.
- Slightly grease the fry pan with the vegetable oil and heat the fry pan. You can use a spray oil with a 10 inches pan.
- Pour half of the egg mixture in the low heated pan and cook it until half done.
- Roll the omelet half way up to the middle.
- If there is no enough oil in the pan, spray the pan each time you roll up the omelet.
- Again add a quarter of egg mixture to the sides of unrolled omelet. Again cook until half done.
- Roll the half way up again and move the egg roll to the center of pan.
- Add the remaining egg mixture and cook until its half done.
- Finally roll the whole omelet, and transfer it to a cutting board.
- Cut it into slices before it cools down. Because it is easy to cut, when it is hot. Serve it!
It is easy and quick. Almost everyone can make it at home.