These cold sores are also known as Angular Cheilitis. The main causes of sore in corner of mouth includes;
- Deficiency of vitamin B2, iron and zinc.
- Poor hygiene.
- Allergic reaction to lipstick and toothpaste.
- Yeast infection.
- Anemia caused due to iron deficiency.
- Strep and/or staph infection.
And the symptoms of Sore in the corner of mouth includes;
- Appearance of small blisters at the corner of your mouth.
- The edges of mouth split ad that makes it difficult to heal.
- Crumbling skin on one or both the corners of mouth.
- Uneasiness in opening your mouth while eating and speaking.
Thinking of how you can get rid of these angular Cheilitis? Well, I have a great news for you. Below written are the natural methods for this sore mouth corner treatment at home.
Apply honey on the affected areas of your mouth and let the honey do its work.
Aloe Vera Gel:
Gently rub this Aloe Vera gel on the affected corners to get relief from the pain. Let it dry for about 20 minutes and wash it after that.
For keeping your lips moisturized? Apply this cocoa butter on your lips several times a day.
Cut it into pieces and gently rub it on the affected areas of your mouth.
Moisturizers and lip balm:
You can also apply lip balm like petroleum jelly along with the coconut oil for the treatment of affected areas.
Well, you can also use yogurt for the treatment of angular Cheilitis. Apply it and leave it for a few minutes for the best results.
Drink water as much as you can as it keeps away the dryness of your mouth.
If the cracks and sores become more painful? Visit the doctor, because they need to be treated with the antibiotics and anti-fungal medicines.