Hair straightening is the styling practice that involve flattering and uncurling of hair in order to accomplish silky, streamlined and lustrous appearance in hair. Mostly, we use hot comb, Hair irons and sophisticated products, almost available in water style such as gel, to give them a straight look but it is a temporary modification practice. Sooner or later, it will be reversed by factors prevailed in the environment for example their contact with water during wash. There are also some suave products available for the permanent modification of the hairs in straight shape but these are rough in use, expansive and sometime not safe.
There are so many homemade inventions are available around us, for hair straighter treatment. But, they are complicated and confusing. Here I am going to discuss one of the recipes for straight hair. It is compose of simple ingredients, procedure and use and you will get the flat, uncurl and sleek hairs. Remember, this recipe is safe for all kind of hairs and will keep your hair straight for approximately 1 week.
- 1 cup of Coconut Milk
- 1 Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- Take 3 tablespoons of cornstarch and mix it with the Lemon juice gradually, until you have a mixture with no lumps. Let’s call it mixture 1
- In a separate span, Mix 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil with 1 cup of coconut milk. Let’s call it mixture 2
- Here you have two different mixture
- Now mix both of these. I-e add mixture 1 into mixture 2 or vice versa
- Put that mixture on the stove.
- Cook it on medium heat
- Stir it continuously until you have a creamy consistency.
- This consistency will give the look like that of glue.
- Then cool it until become chill.
- Before applying that mask on your head or hair, make sure that they are dry and clean.
- Properly comb your hair to remove any tangles or knots.
- Divide your hair into sections.
- Stretch those sections straight.
- Apply the mask on the sections gradually with hair dyeing brush
- Take the starts from the roots then move towards edge of the hair.
- Apply the mixture on your hair correctly.
- Cover your head with a shower cap or a hot towel
- Leave it for 1-2 hours.
- Rinse your head with your shampoo conditioner.
- During rinse, your hair should be hanged down.
- Same like you applied the cream in sections, try to wash them in the fragment.
It is 100 percent natural homemade mask. You can use it twice or thrice a week for the permanent hair straighter effect. Do not use styling gel or cream at least for a week.