Planning to go on a party or getting ready for it? Just think for a second, what if your lipstick broke? How would you feel at that moment, How To Fix Broken Lipstick?
Well, do not panic. I have a brilliant tip of how easily you can fix your broken lipstick at home.
Just follow the simple steps below and you’ll be amazed to see the results.
- Use the fire to fix your broken lipstick. For that, melt the broken ends of lipstick as well as the base.
- Once both the stick and base gets little fluidic, stick both the pieces back together.
- Hold them in place for 30 seconds.
- Again seal the seam with a little fire.
- Clean out the ends at joints.
- Refrigerate it until it becomes solid.
- You’ll have your lipstick back as new.