Wearing sleeveless dresses and T-shirts is a very recent trend for the women of all ages. But one could only wear sleeveless if she has fair and smooth underarms. Most of the women complain about the darkening of their underarms due to the use of hair removal methods. Following natural remedies are going to provide you complete guidance regarding how to get smooth fairer underarms instantly.
- This remedy requires three basic elements including basin flour, cucumber juice and a small amount of raw, cold milk.
- You need to take 1/4th of cucumber and turn it into a juice by peeling. Slicing and smashing it into a juicer. Add the cucumber juice into a bowl.
- Add two teaspoons of basin powder in the cucumber juice. Basin powder is also commonly known as chickpea flour.
- Then add at least three to four teaspoons of milk in this mixture.
- If you possess dry skin then you must add milk in this mixture but if you have oily skin then you must avoid using milk, instead you can add two to three teaspoons of fresh yoghurt.
- Stir it with a teaspoon, blend properly and turn it into a paste.
- Put the mixture in the freezer and leave it there for five to seven minutes.
- Afterwards apply this paste on your underarms. You must leave it there for at least 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water.
- It’s best to apply this mixture before you are planning to take shower.
This mixture is going to provide some very clear changes to the complexion of your underarms as the presence of basin powder is going to remove dirt and darkness from your skin. Cucumber juice is going to enlighten your skin, and milk is going to moisturize your skin. You must repeat this procedure daily for at least four to five days for better results.
Second remedy-exfoliating scrub:
- For this remedy, you are going to need the powder of neem leaves, sugar, and a little amount of olive oil.
- Add two teaspoons sugar in one table spoon of neem leaves powder.
- Next you need to add two teaspoons of olive oil in this mixture.
- Mix these items together with a teaspoon and blend them well to turn them into a scrub.
- You need to wash the underarms with lukewarm water in order to open the skin pores.
- After washing, you should rub your underarms with this scrub for at least three to four minutes.
- Leave on the scrub for three more minutes before washing it with cold water in order to get better results.
This scrub incurs excellent results when applied on the underarms. Sugar is the key element in this scrub that provides exfoliating effects to the skin by removing dead skin cells and lightening the complexion of underarms. Neem leaves provide anti-bacterial effect while olive oil moisturizes the skin. This remedy should be used for at least three continuous days for best results.