For making a delicious crockpot chicken recipe you need the following ingredients.
2. BBQ sauce
3. Boneless Chicken
So, let’s start cooking! Follow the steps below to make the most delicious BBQ chicken crockpot.
- Open the crockpot and put the chicken in. You can add any amount of chicken you like to cook.
- Fill the chicken with BBQ sauce in the crockpot. It’s totally up to you, how much sauce you want to put in.
- Put it on a low heat for about 5-6 hours. It is really easy and manageable to do for the people who have busy schedule.
- After it is cooked for about 5-6 hours, open the cap of the crockpot and transfer the cooked chicken in the dish.
- Shred the cooked chicken. After shredding, again add sauce on the chicken to give it an extra flavor.
- In the end, store it in the refrigerator for regular use.
You can use it in sandwich or any other thing for your breakfast, lunch and dinner.