Baking at home has always been the most interesting thing for most of the women including me. There have been a lot of recipes people like to cook/bake at home. Besides that, going to any hotel, ordering items that you can’t cook /bake at home, can cost you a lot. And for the people who love cakes and sweet bread like the banana bread recipe, they have come to the right place.
Well, today is the day for banana bread recipe. Yes! And for that, you need the following ingredients.
Much Ripped Bananas
2 ½ cups of flour
1 ½ teaspoon of salt
2 teaspoon of baking soda
To make this delicious bread, just follow the instructions below.
- Prepare a 9 by 13 loaf pan by dusting it with baking spray. However, you can use any size of pan, it’s up to you.
- Mix the dry ingredients (2 ½ cups of flour, 1 ½ teaspoon of salt, and 2 teaspoon of baking soda) in a large bowl, and set it aside.
- Make sure the bananas are ripped. Because the ripped bananas have more pronounced sugar as well as the flavor.
- Put the ripped bananas in another bowl and mesh them with a potato masher or you can also use a fork.
- After the bananas are mashed, add 3 eggs, ½ cup of sugar, 1 tablespoon of vanilla, ¾ cup of canola oil or vegetable oil or you can also use butter and a ¼ cup of water.
- Wisk it until it is mixed together. Add the dry ingredients to this mixture and mix it again.
- Stir it gently, or you’ll have a tough bread.
- In the final step, add a ½ cup of chopped chocolates and ½ cup of chopped pecans. You can also use walnuts.
- Stir it up and the batter is ready.
- Transfer the mixture into the loaf pan, and bake it at 350for at least 55 minutes.
- Once your bread is baked and cooled down, free the sides of bread from the pan with a knife.
- After it is all done, place the baked bread on a cooling rack.
- Cut it into slices and serve it.
You’ll have your delicious banana bread.