How to make Healthy Fluffy Oatmeal Pancakes? The recipe has been prepared by combing two breakfasts like OATMEAL and PANCAKES, known as Fluffy OATMEAL PANCAKES. The reason for given it that name is that it contains all the cookies of OATMEAL. These types of pancakes are fluffy, soft, oat and full of cinnamon which greatly enhance the flavor. These are also healthier than the other Pancakes. Before going for this recipe, remember, do not the pummel otherwise; it will be resulted in somewhat tough rather than fluffy pancakes.
Here is a simple technique for the preparation of FLUFFY OATMEAK PANCAKES,
It will take 5 minutes in preparation of batter and 5 minutes in cooking.
Remember these ingredients are only for the preparation of 4 to 5 pancakes.
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/3 cup instant oat
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup of Milk
- 2 tablespoon yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chunks
- In the bowl mix the 1/2 cup whole wheat flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1\3 cup instant oat, right quantity of pinch salt and 1 table spoon of brown sugar till they integrated.
- Add 1 egg, 2/3 cup of milk, 2 table spoon yogurt and 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract in the paste so to keep it moisture. Remember it is the basic recipe so it is does not matter that in what order you add the ingredient. Then blend it with whisk or spoon and then add the 2/3 cup of milk. Stir the milk until it incorporated. Make sure that do not over mix pancake mixture otherwise it will be result in a tough pan cake.
- As, your concoction is ready.
- Saucepan or griddle and grease it with little bit of vegetables oil.
- Spread a part evenly to make sure it’s a little bit flatter and more of a circular shape like pancakes is supposed to be.
- It might take a quarter cup of pancake batter for each pancake’s preparation.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until it get brown or in participation of bubbles pop up you see on the surface before flipping and then cook other side for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Make sure that you are using medium heat for its cooking.
- Now pile them in the plate with favorite topping, more suitably, with apple syrup.
- Also add fresh berries, blue barriers and rash barriers.
- Serve them with some butter.
This is a simple recipe, it is really quick to make and especially considered as for Sunday’s breakfast.