Have you ever thought the McFlurry Oreo that you buy from McDonalds, you can actually make oreo mcflurry recipe at home in a few minutes? I can bet your answer will be no. Well, here it is the best and the easiest way to make oreo mcflurry recipe at home in just 5 minutes.
The ingredients you need are;
Gallon sized zip lock bag
Ice cream salt
1 cup Milk
2 table spoon sugar
Follow the instructions below;
- Fill the gallon sized zip lock bag with ice.
- Fill half cup of salt in the zip lock bag and put it aside.
- Pour 1 cup of milk in a bowl and a half teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- For giving it an additional taste, you can also add sugar in it and put it aside.
- Add Oreos in a bowl and crush them into small pieces. Set it aside.
- Pour the mixture of milk and vanilla extract in another zip lock bag and seal it real tight.
- Place this small bag into the large bag filed with the ice.
- You have to shake the bag for 5 minutes.
- After shaking, take out the small bag and take out the ice-cream mixture in a cup.
- Top it with the Oreos. Eat it!
Wasn’t that fun making the McFlurry at home? Don’t forget to share this idea in your community.