Acne prone skin can get various skin problems as well as different kinds of scars and zits. It is important to know about the proper treatment of the zits and pimples deep inside the skin as they can not only leave the scars at the skin but also cause infection at various other places. So, it is better to learn about how to pop a deep zit accurately.
How to pop the deep zit?
Various kinds of pimples and zits are formed inside the skin owing to clogging of the pores and the formation of bacteria in the open pores and deep into the skin. It is necessary to pop the deep zits through proper method so that the infectious bacteria might not harm the other places. The other way around popping of the zits and pimples can leave the ugly scars which are quite difficult to treat afterwards. So, prior to popping the deep zit you should read these helpful instructions.
- In the first step you need to wash your face properly with the help of any good quality face wash. This will help to prevent the clogging of the pores which is the main reason behind the formation of zits and blackheads at the skin.
- You should use the cold or slightly warm water for this purpose. Too much hot water can damage the upper layer of skin and will help the opening of the pres which will be dangerous afterward for the health of the skin.
- Pat the face with the clean towel. Do not rub the towel at the face with too much force.
- Take a bowl and add the the warm water in it. Do not take too much hot water, slightly warm water will work the best.
- Use a piece of clean cloth or towel and soak it into the water.
- Now fold the piece many times unless it takes the shape of a small square. This will also help to remove the excess water from the cloth or towel.
- Place the warm piece of towel or cloth over the deep zit and firmly press it against the zit. Do not exert too much force. Place the towel over the zit for about ten to fifteen minutes.
- This will help to open the pore which will draw all the infectious material out of the zit.
- However, you should take acre to not squeeze the pop by yourself.
- If the zit does not pop out by itself you can repeat the process many times unless the zit pops out itself.
- Now remove the infectious liquid with the help of another clean piece of cloth and apply some toner or aloe Vera gel over the popped zit.
- If this method does not work well in the first step you can repeat the process for many times per day for a week or more. Wait unless the pimple gets pop out by itself automatically, avoid touching the zit or rubbing or itching it by yourself.