Here are some most important steps for the preparation of Healthier Oven Roasted Potatoes.
- Red pepper
- Dried Herbs
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- Chop the garlic.
- Peel the potatoes with knife in an even size.
- Chopped the basil.
- Chop the rosemary.
- Chop the parsley.
- Preheat your oven up to 475 degree Fahrenheit.
- Pour 1 Tablespoon of olive oil into a large bowl and add 1 Tablespoon each of minced garlic, chopped fresh basil, chopped fresh rosemary and chopped fresh parsley. Then add half teaspoon of red pepper flakes and half of the teaspoon of salt.
- Stir to combine the ingredients.
- Then add 1 teaspoon of dried herbs to make it more delicious.
- Now add 4 large peeled potatoes in the bowl and toss them gently to coat evenly with the oil and seasonings
- Place the potatoes in a single layer in a roasting pan or baking sheet.
- Now roast them in a preheated oven turning them occasionally until the potato turn brown from all sides.
- Tender them for up to twenty to thirty minutes
The Final Look
Here the dish is ready to eat, more delicious and healthy.