Dark circles are seemed to be a common problem with women of all ages. How to remove Dark Circles? It has made women conscious about their skin and health needs. They cause the look of the face very tired and exhausted all the time. Women who work and teenagers usually prefer to be fresh and active but the appearance of dark circle make them lose the charm of their face. This is a very worrying thing for the women who want to stay attractive and eye-catching throughout all ages.
Causes of dark circle:
Some of the common causes of dark circle are the genetic transfer of thin and fair skin under the eyes. The aging process also makes the skin loosen up its grip and become thin. It causes the veins to appear under the eyes. Sun bathing can also cause dark circles. Lack of sleep is one of the very important factors which attack your eyes with dark circles. Over weeping and seasonal allergies are some of the other reasons which end up making your eyes swell and dark.
Ways to get rid of dark circles:
- Take proper sleep. It is advised by the doctor that a human body needs sleep of at least 6-8 hours. This time should be followed. If we do not sleep for proper time it will stretch the skin under the eyes and it will look pale and as a result you will see dark circles around your eyes.
- You should properly remove all the make-up at night before going to bed. If you do not care about it then your eyes will look much tired and swelled when you get old.
- Treat the entire nasal problem or blockage as the veins around your sinuses is darkened leaving you with dark circles.
- A healthy diet is very important in this case. There should be intake of a lot of vitamins and plenty of water. The lack of vitamin K causes the dark circle around the eyes. You can cure it with a balanced and proper diet by taking fruits and vegetables.
- The use of salt should be reduced as it causes the body to retain water at different places in the body. Intake of a lot of salt can cause circulation problems and will make skin under your eyes appear blue.
- Almond oil is a very effective natural ingredient which makes your skin smooth from under the eyes. It should be applied every day before going to bed for the best results.
- The use of cucumber and potato slices also helps the skin to get its freshness and glow back. They should be cut into slices and put on the eyes for one and a half hour as a treatment of dark circles.
- Do not take a lot of stress. Stress causes the blood pressure problems and will not let your nervous system work properly. This will also give you dark circles under your eyes.
- Exercising can be a useful remedy for dark circles as it improves the blood circulation of the body and refreshes your skin. Yoga is healthy technique in such cases.