Shocked to know about removing nail polish base coat with a glue? Well, you weren’t the only one! The same situation happened with me when I saw this video. This is the best and easiest method of removing nail polish coat.
Things You Need
And the items you need to have are;
Empty Polish Bottle
How To Peel Off Nail Polish Base Coat With Glue?
Now, follow the steps below to peel off your nail polish coat.
- First of all, fill the half polish bottle with glue.
- Top it up with little amount of water.
- Shake it as fast as you can to mix the solution.
- When mixed, gently apply 1-2 coats on your nails.
- Let it dry for 10 minutes.
- Now, apply the nail polish of any color you want.
- In the last step, to peel it off? Take a sharp edged razor or a knife or anything like that, and carefully peel it off.
Wasn’t that simple? For me, it was the easiest thing to do. What about you?