Learn how to soften butter with cup, If you are obsessed with butter, the margarine will be just a tasteless imitation for you. soften butter with cup, Both don’t even taste the same. But one thing that the margarine has is the spread-ability. Take it out of the fridge in the morning, and slather it up with the muffins.
The butter takes a little time come up at the room temperature. But in some cases, the room temperature can also leave the butter hard. You can microwave the butter, but it will be melted and the taste will vanish away. And it cannot be harder again like before.
Do not panic, if you have hard butter in your fridge. I’m going to show you a simple life hack with which you can soften your hard butter in just minutes.
Items you need includes;
- Hard butter
- A cup
- Hot water
Just follow the instructions below
- At first, place your hard butter on a plate.
- Secondly, fill the cup with some hot water, and wait for a minute.
- Empty the cup filled with water or you can also drink it. It’s totally up to you.
- Now, place the cup upside down over the frozen butter.
- Let it be in this position for about 1-2 minutes.
- When you’ll remove the glass after a while, you’ll have soft butter on your plate.
- You can do whatever you want with this spreadable butter.
Believe me, it is really easy to get it done.
Just follow the video below and share your thoughts about it.