These poached eggs are truly magical. I really love them, do you? You can even eat them with salads, like I do. The most favorite salad that I make includes romaine lettuce, seasoned roasted veggies, hot from the oven, with two poached eggs. You can also shave a little Parmesan cheese over it. When you cut the eggs, the yolks appear to run over the salad that gives it a rich dressing. It really looks tasty and is really delicious.
So today I’m going to tell you how you can poach multiple eggs at a time. Poaching multiple eggs at the same time is temperamental. However, they are really easy to cook, but they break apart after mixing with water, and hence becomes a mess.
The items you need are;
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tea cups
- Large skillet
- Slotted spoon
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
Just follow the instructions below
- First of all, crack the eggs in a tea cup.
- Add some salt, vinegar and water in a large skillet. Bring it to boil.
- After removing the heat, carefully tip your cup into the water to release them.
- Without the water still boiling, the eggs won’t get bounced around.
- Make little waves in the hot water. These waves will help the eggs to stay together.
- Wait for 5 minutes after putting lid on the skillet.
- Finally, after 5 minutes your poached eggs are completely cooked.
- In the end, carefully remove the eggs with slotted spoon and place them in a paper towel to soak the extra liquid.
Don’t forget to share your thoughts on this brilliant idea.