The first question that comes in every mind is, what is athlete’s foot? Well, it is a fungal infection that affects the skin in between the toes. You can also call it as a form of ringworm. The main cause of athlete’s foot is fungus! It can spread to groin and even the body if not treated properly. Beware, this disease can spread from person to person.
The symptoms of this disease includes the itching, burning, pan and scaling of your feet. It can also last long.
So, today I’m going to tell you, how to stop athlete’s foot? Just follow my instructions below.
- Keep your feet dry and change your shoes daily. Do not wear same shoes day after day.
- At the end of the day, put powder in the shoes to allow them to dry.
- Wash your feet and dry them and put powder on your feet.
There are a lot more ways to treat this athlete’s foot that includes.
- Treatment with fungal cream.
- Bleaching water soaks.
- By avoiding sweats.
- Avoid walking bare foot.
- Avoiding direct contact with the athlete’s foot infected person.
However, Athlete’s foot is worse in the summer, but better in the winter.