The recipe which I’m going to share today with you guys is the “High Protein Healthy Tacos”. Why Cauliflower? Because it greatly reduces the amount of carbs in each taco shell.
All you need are only two ingredients;
- Egg white
So, let’s start making the low carb high protein tacos.
- Cut the cauliflower into small pieces.
- Once cut, put it in the food processor. Because it is the easiest way to blend the cauliflower.
- Put the blended cauliflower in the microwave oven for 3 minutes.
- Stir after taking it out of the microwave oven. Be very careful while taking it out, because it will be hot.
- Put it again in the oven for 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes are out, put it out of the oven and let it cool.
- As it is cooling down, pre-heat the oven to 400. Wait for about 5-10 minutes.
- To squeeze out all the moisture from the cauliflower, put cooled cauliflower in another bowl with a towel covering on the inside and squeeze it hard.
- Now take the dry cauliflower in a bowl and add the one third of a cup of egg whites.
- Spray the oil on the cooking pan.
- Form the shells and place them on the cooking pan and put them in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, flip them and put them again in the oven for about 8 minutes. After all this, let the shells cool down. And after that, put the chicken and salsa on it. It is ready to eat.
Wasn’t that easy! Let me tell you something, they are extremely delicious.