During the entire duration of her life, a woman has to bear many pains and health issues. As soon as she enters the age of puberty, she starts felling menstrual cramps on monthly basis. Later on in her life, when she conceives, she has to pass through the health issues of pregnancy and then bear labor pains. Nowadays the percentage of women suffering from the health issues of gynecological/ reproductive organs is also increasing. Ovarian cancer is the most common type of cancer occurring in women and it is also known as the most dangerous one due to the fact that it’s very hard to detect. Below are mentioned 8 early signs of ovarian cancer that must be kept in mind.
8 initial symptoms of ovarian cancer
Before going for these symptoms, you must keep in mind that these symptoms are not a definite signal of ovarian cancer. If you are experiencing these symptoms then instead of panicking, it’s best to let your doctor examine you.
- The very first symptom of ovarian cancer is the bloating of your belly. You might feel as if your belly is bloated due to gas or stomach upset but it can really be a sign of ovarian cancer. If this problem persists then its best to seek the advice of a medical practitioner. If you experience bloated belly more often then there is no need for you to panic because bloated belly can also be a symptom of approaching periods or the start of a pregnancy or simply gastric trouble.
- If you are constipated most of the time then this could also be the symptom of ovarian cancer but again there is no need for you to panic because constipation is also the initial symptom of pregnancy or it simply means that you are not drinking enough water.
- If you experience pelvic pain more often and have to take painkiller to control that pain then you must get it checked by a medical practitioner as soon as you get a chance.
- If you experience severe pain in you lower back then this could also be a symptom of ovarian cancer, you must keep in mind that lower back pain also exists during periods and pregnancy. Or it can also occur due to heavy weight lifting and unrest. So instead of panicking, consult your doctor if the problem of back pain persists.
- There are many women who are not able to control their urine after pregnancies. Frequent urination and not being able to control the urine are also the initial symptom of ovarian cancer but it also means that the bladder has turned weak due to any reason so it’s best to seek the doctor’s advice.
- Anorexia is also known to be included in the symptoms of ovarian cancer. If your belly feels heavy or full then you should not ignore it.
- If you feel pain in the pelvic area during having sex or you feel pain in the lower area of your belly then this is also an alarming sign.
- If you feel tired all the time or feel that your energy levels are low then you must also seek the doctor’s advice in order to find the reason behind this fatigue.
Most of the symptoms of ovarian cancer might seem like routine issues connected to other physical changes but if these symptoms continue to occur then you must not ignore them.